You can check our protocol here.
We have received the Trustyou Cleaning Certificate.
Check in may be done from the morning of the day of arrival. The room will be available from 3pm. If you arrive early, you can store your bags in the luggage room office at reception.
Check out is before 12 in the morning. If you want to enjoy a last day in Marbella, you can store your luggage in the luggage room for the rest of the day.
We do not have our own parking.
Public parking is possible at 90 meters distance (Parking Arias Maldonado). Reservation is possible on https://apk2gestion.com/en/car-park/arias-maldonado.
Charges are applicable.
We provide a rent beach towel service.
The market in Marbella is every monday at the fairgrounds Marbella (Near Las Albarizas) within 20 minutes walk from Puerto Azul or bus line 2.
The market in Puerto Banus is every Saturday around the Plaza de Toros de Nueva Andalucía. From Puerto Azul is reached by bus towards San Pedro or Estepona.
In beach season, you can rent sunbeds on the Playa de la Fontanilla.
Supercor is in 5 minutes walking on our street, in the leisure center Plaza del Mar.
At night there is a minimarket just around the corner.
Also 10 minutes walk there is a Mercadona in Avda. Ricardo Soriano.
- By car: It arrives in 10 minutes. Best be parked in the English Court (surcharge).
- By bus: The bus stop closest to Puerto Azul is a 3 minute walk on Avenida Ricardo Soriano. You can take line 1 direction Hipercor having the last stop in the English Court in the heart of Puerto Banus. Other options include bus to San Pedro and Estepona, and get off at the Casino de Puerto Banus.
- Walking: In more or less one hour you can stroll along the promenade that connects Puerto Banus Marbella.
- By boat: During high season a boat connects the harbor of Marbella (next to us) to Puerto Banus.
Marbella is located 22 meters above sea level. This area includes the coastal strip extending from the Guadalhorce to the limit of the province of Cádiz, with the common denominator of being protected by steep coastal mountains: Sierra de Mijas, Sierra Blanca or the foothills of the Serrania, which it is beneficial for the climate and attractive landscape.
Due to its geographical location and the mountain ranges that surround it, Marbella enjoys a unique microclimate in the world where the weather stations pose no major changes, allowing us to enjoy an average temperature of 19 ° C.
Some rain, less than 50 rainy days occur with the months of November and December the higher rainfall. The most common is the Levante wind and the sun shines over 320 days a year.
Average temperature in Marbella (°C)
Average precipitation in Marbella (mm)
Line 2from the stop of Marbella Center (Building Maria III) on Ricardo Soriano avenue.
Line 1 stop from Marbella Center (Building Maria III) to the Hipercor in Puerto Banus. 4. From there the line stops urban buses are available at www.urbanosdemarbella.com
A 5 minutes walking:
C/ Jacinto Benavente, 14, 29600 MARBELLA (MALAGA)
952 772 898
- Workdays: de 08:30 a 20:30
- Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays: sin servicio
Not in the hotel, but there are several laundries a few minutes walk away.